Sunday, May 17, 2009

In The House

All you readers must be aware of my previous experiences regarding having sex with my mother. I was now constantly having sex with my mom every night and even during day time if possible. Once we were having sex- both of us were totally naked and after a long foreplay, I was on top of mom with my lund deep inside her hot pussy. I was busy pounding her pussy and all the while she was making loud noises- aaahhhh, ooohhhh. Haan Amar, aur jor say dhakka maro, etc etc. Unknown to us, my younger sister Anu had come looking for Mother as she wanted something. As she could not find her in her room or kitchen, she called her. But both me and mom were busy fucking and did not hear her voice calling Mom. On hearing noises from upstairs, she came up and was transfixed at my door. The scene inside was out of this world. This was the first time she was exposed to raw sex. She had almost no knowledge about sex but now she was seeing me pumping mom's choot with strong deep hard pushes of my lund and the way mom was reacting. She started feeling something in her young pussy, which she could not understand as she was only 14 years old.
But first of all let me tell about myself. I am Amar Singh, 24 years old, 5ft 8inchs, good health and body. I am basically from Lucknow but currently I am in Delhi. Well to get along with the episode----
Mom didn't know that we were caught fucking by Anu, but I saw her and the mere sight that someone is watching, made me go all out and I started pumping harder and deeper. About 15 mts later, mom shouted- Haan Amar, aur joor say. Mai khallas hone wali hoon. AAAhhh maja aa raha hai, Aur jor say dhakke maro. Soon she grunted loudly, caught me hard with her legs and started cumming, all her juices started flowing. I kept on pounding hard till I felt that I had reached my last stage and I will not be able to hold out much longer. And then I filled moms choot with my juice. Our juices mixed and started flowing out from her choot. We disentangled. AND then Mom saw Anu standing at the door . She was ashamed and immediately covered herself and left for her room. Anu aslso went to her room. There was total silence in the house. For the next few days Mom did not come to my room. I asked her about it and she said- Amar, ye accchha nahi hua. Anu kya sooche gi mere bare main. I told her, why not bring Anu into the picture too. She was shocked and scolded me- Wo abhi bacchi hai. Tumhe sharm aani chahiye, apni choti bahen ke bare aisa soochne ke liye.
A week passed and I could not take it any more. I decided that no matter what happens, I am going to fuck Anu too. I planned and rejected all the plans. I was at my wits end.

One day Mom & Dad left for a party in afternoon and were to come back late in the night. I was in my room, not knowing what to do, even my mind was not in studies. I then got up and went to my sister's room. I looked inside and saw Anu reading a book. I just stood near the door, not knowing what to do further. Few minutes passed and I noticed that Anu was not turning the pages at all. She was in some other world- day dreaming or thinking about something. I got enough courage and walked inside very silently so that I do not disturb her at all. But she noticed me & She looked at me with surprise. I was looking directly into her eyes. She didn't say a word nor did I. I touched her on her face. Her body shook a bit & she took a deep breath. As I moved my face near her to plant a kiss on her, she closed here eyes. Only at that moment I returned to my senses and moved both my hands off her. She remained still expecting a kiss on her eager lips. I didn't want to leave her wanting like that so I planted a small kiss on her lips and moved off. She opened her eyes slowly to look at me. Not being sure of anything as to what I wanted, I tried to leave out of the room walking backward but ended up hitting my head on the door. She came to me to see if I was hurt. She tried to move her hand among my hair to feel and see if I was hurt. I embraced her and she was back in my arms. I headed back to her lips. This time she replied my kiss with a tentative kiss. For the first time I felt the taste of her lips. I felt nearly satisfied with the kiss but wasn't sure of the happenings & looked at her. She landed her head on my broad strong chest & was nearly hugging me. We stood there hugging each other in the room, for a long time. I tried to move my hands along her back. She was silent. I lifted her head and planted kisses on her closed eyelids, nose & cheeks. I was kissing her pretty petal shape lower lips when she moved back. Now noting was going to stop me; now not even she can stop me anymore. She looked innocent with here head facing down near her well-dressed bed. I headed next to her and lifted her head and planted a wet kiss on her sweet lower lip. It did taste very sweet . All this time her eyes were closed shut. Her arms were on my strong arms. I laid her in her bed. She was very shy as she covered her face with her palms.

I sat on the edge and placed my hand on her shoulder, she moaned lightly. I removed one of her hand from her face a planted a kiss on here closed right eyelid. She opened her eyes and slowly hugged me.
My right hand had now moved to her fresh boobs. They looked small but felt good. My fingers were playing all over her shirt top. As I finished my small play I started opening the shirt buttons one by one. I then started taking off her shirt. She was wearing nothing underneath. Her fresh small boobs stood proudly in her heavy breathing. Even my breathing had accelerated at this site. I lead my tongue to her pink nipple. With the other hand I felt her boobs and caressed her nipples very slowly and softly. She shivered as my tongue touched her nipple. I continued sucking her fresh pink tits and massaging the other one. I tried to make her comfortable sucking softly; she started responding with light moans.
I took a pause and took off my tee-shirt. As soon as she saw me what I was doing she closed her face as usual. I lifted her hands & placed them on my strong chest. She smiled with shyness & turned her face away from me. This gave me the right opportunity to suck her ear lobes, to make her more friendly & comfortable in what was to follow in her bed . She gave a kind of lazy smile as she turned back her face towards me and kissed me all over my face & ended with a passionate smooch. She was learning fast. Our tongues played the game;
Now my fingers took a step below and found the pant buttons. I started opening the buttons all the while kissing her sweet lips and one hand massaging the nipples. Inside I could see a white panty . Suddenly she held my hands & in soft words she told me - Bhaiya, ye kya kar rahe ho. Mujhe sharm aa rahi hai. I tried to console her softly that I am there for her & so on. I said- Anu, kapre utar do. Mai bhi utar raha hoon. Without her permission I started taking off her pants. Then I took off my shirt and pants. We were both in underwears only. I touch her thighs; they were very soft and lovely. But I was not able to part her legs. I then decided to go slow and started from her toes. I started my journey from her toes. It wasn't a long journey, she moaned all the way. Now both her flawless thighs were on my shoulders like a garland & her panty was in front of my face. It had a wet spot near my nose. Slowly kissing over it, I removed her panty & I was mesmerized by what I saw.
In all its grace there she was with a small growth of brownish tendrils & her wet labia oozing out. The clit wasn't visible. It looked as if even she hasn't disturbed it. . My cock was in its highest peak and was struggling inside my underwear. I planted kisses all over her small bushes & the adjacent region and headed for the wet lips. As my lips touched her pussy lips electric waves were transmitted. Her legs crashed over my neck, pushing my face in to her flood plains. My head was still locked between her thighs. My tongue trying to probe deeper and deeper. My fingers twitching the clit. She moaned- aah bhaiya aaacha lag raha hai. Aur karo. I continued tongue fucking her. She slowly loosened the grip & only then I came to know of the fact that my face was covered with her cum. I looked at her face, she looked puzzled and was unsure of what exactly had happened. Tears ran down her face & she said- Bhaiya, pata nahi kya hua. Par aachhha laga. I comforted her that it was nothing and kissed her on her cheeks.
She was silent, little knowing that this was just the lull before the storm.
I have to do something to get her back. I started kissing & smooching. Now her legs were back together. I placed my hands on here thighs and tried to work my way kissing & licking to her pussy. She was silently moaning & didn't say a word. I parted her legs kissed & tongued her pussy. Her pussy was smelling of her love juices. I licked it clean and started trying to make her hot again. The clit was now visible & her thighs were back on my shoulders. She was still silent with fear but her lust was in its peak as she gripped her thighs across my shoulder. I got my right hand to her pussy & started playing with her pussy lips while I was tonguing her clit. I entered my index finger in her narrow small vagina. It wasn't an easy penetration; I felt her right hand on my shoulder holding tight, trying to get the maximum and bear the pain with pleasure. But then my middle finger was also in; her hands grip on my shoulder tightened while I was passively tonguing her clit. As I moved my finger to & fro, I accelerated my tonguing also. She started shouting loud in pleasure.
I lowered my underwear and my lund came out standing firm and relieved at being set free. She looked at my lund in terror. In fear she tried to move off but I insisted by holding her thighs & arms and kissed on her lips and I told her not to worry, and that I won't hurt her. I pushed her legs high on her shoulders and placed my throbbing cock on her pussy opening. I pushed my lund in her but it just won't go in as her choot was still very tight. I searched for oil bottle and took a little & applied it on my lund. Then I headed slowly in the narrow passage with help of my hand. It was difficult going. I applied more pressure and just the cock head entered. She started crying and said- Bhaiya chor do mujhe. Bahut dard ho raha hai. I was in no mood to listen. I again applied pressure and a little more went in. She screamed very loud. I got scared and asked her to bear it, soon she will enjoy. She pleaded with me to leave her. She struggled to get free. I said- Acchha aur mai kuch nahi karunga. Bas aise hi rahne do. I started kissing her and massaging her boobs. Shortly, she forgot about the pain and started moaning. I saw my chance and pulled my cock out a little bit and prepared to push very hard. I covered her mouth with my lips and gave a strong push. In a single small push I broke her hymen. She was in pain & started crying and shouting- Chor do mujhe. Bas karo. Mai Papa ko batongi. I just lay on her, feeling the tightness of her young virgin choot on my lund. I slowly took out my cock and rammed it in again. I did this few times and soon she stopped crying and felt little less pain now. I then increased the pace and before long I was pumping her choot with strong, hard pushes. In-out motion continued for some time and I saw her face- she was enjoying now. Still a little painful but she felt a new kind of sensation in her body which she had never felt before. One of supreme bliss and very heavenly. I continued fucking her tight pussy till I found that I am about to cum. She said- Ab thora maja aa raha hai. Then she gripped the bedsheets and her body gave few jerks and then she was silent. She had her second orgasm( first due to fucking). I continued fucking and then I felt my lund muscles tightening and I felt the sensation - I cummed and cummed in her small pussy. I remained like that for some time and then I took my lund out of her choot. It was covered with our cums and her blood.
She started to cry on seeing the blood. I tried to reason with her and comforted her & told her its normal for the first time I wiped off her face with the fresh end of my tee-shirt & comforted her with kisses. I looked at her; by now she had stopped crying & her pussy had stopped bleeding. She was silent as she lay on my shoulder expecting that sex was over. We were silent for some time till our breathing came to normal.
Then I asked- Anu, kaisa laga.
She said- Pahle bahut dard hua phir accchha laga.
I said- Pehli baar tha isliye dard hua. Ab say dard nahi hoga aur sirf maja hiaayega.
She said- Kya phir karoge.
I said- Kya karunga.
She- Wohi jo abhii kare the.
I asked- Kya kiya tha.
I wanted her to feel relaxed and comfortable with me. No hesitation and distance between us. I wanted her to be free in her talks with me.
She said- Pata nahi kya kahte hain. Wohi jo Mummy ke saath kar rahe the aur abhi mere saath kiya tha.
I said- Anu, mere is ko lund kahte hain. Tumhari chad ko choot aur jo hum kar rahe the usko chudai. Ab tum bolo in sab ka naam.
She hesitated at first and then repeated.
We took rest for some time, during which she asked me about me and mom and for how long we have been doing chudai. I told her everything. After about 1 hour, I again started the foreplay- kissing her lips, sucking her lips, exchanging saliva. Kissing her on her eyes, nose, forehead, ears and neck. All the while, I was pressing her small boobs. Then I started sucking her small nipples and twitching it between my lips and kneading the other one. Soon she was again moaning with pleasure. I asked- Anu, kya ek bar aur chudai karen.
She- Haan bhaiya. Aur karo. Par pahle choot ko chato.
I then went to her choot and tongued her till she could not bear it any more. I saw that she was ready and then I guided my prick with the help of my hand into the now wide vagina. I entered my shaft slowly. She placed her arms tightly on my shoulders & closed her eyes shut. I kept the pressure, though it still pained her a little, she did not say anything. Then with a strong push, I again entered her. By now I was deep in. But her vagina was still tight. Then I slowly started the ride & accelerating when ever possible; even I was in light pain as her choot was very tight and a lot of effort was needed to move in out with staedy rythem Her pink pussy lips & my dark brown shaft jammed like anything. She was both in pain & pleasure.
I felt my organ in its finest height. She was moaning as I rode her. It wasn't long before I started nearing the climax. I accelerated my speed and fucked her with hard strokes. She was moaning heavily. The acceleration led to our climax together. I felt my sperms gushing out of my balls, to the penis & into the very tight deep end of her vagina. Her cum was oozing out of her vagina; I could feel the wetness on my sacrotal sacs. I felt very satisfied . I could sense that even she was exhausted. She still had a lot to learn, but with passage of time and more fucking she will become good.
I kissed her on her forehead & told her that she was my first virgin girl. She slowly opened her eyes & replied me with a soft kiss. Then she asked me softly - Bhaiya, jo hamne kiya hai na, mujhe bahut daar lag raha hai. I told her that there is nothing to worry & I shall take care of everything. I was really satisfied with my first two fucks with her. That evening, I fucked her once more and then we both had bath together. As it was getting late, she went to sleep. I stayed awake till Mom and Dad came back. Next day, mom saw the way Anu was walking and immediately knew what had happened and that her sweet little daughter was no more a virgin. Mom came to my room that night and confronted me and I told her everything. I told her that she was at fault. If she had not stopped coming to my room all these wouldn't have happened. Any case, she started coming to my room during the night once again. Slowly I convinced her to let Anu also come otherwise, she will find some other ways to satisfy herself, now that she has tasted sex.

That was just the start of our long relation. Thereafter, all three of us- mom, sis and I had regular sex. It opened a new chapter in my life. How both tried to satisfy me and how both became my sex slave to do my bidding. Sis learnt fast- in fact she learnt more from Mom- trying to do whatever mom did with me. I was one satisfied person.

In my 8 years of fucking(which started when I was 15 years old), I have fucked many girls/ladies, and there are few fucks which I remember quite vividly as they were quite different, out of the ordinary happenings.

In case any of you readers wish to know more about these, can contact me at-amar21singh@rediffmail.com

In case any hot/horny girl/lady wish my company, they can also contact me at the above address. Any one in India can contact me, as I do lot of travelling and can meet them anywhere in India for company/friendship or simply sex. The choice will be yours. Confidendiality is guranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment